MWNA is hosting the NSW Netball Development Coaching Face to Face Workshop on Sat 14th September from 9am-2pm.
Venue – Curl Curl Netball Building
This course is designed to enhance the knowledge of coaches who are coaching at Club, Association and Regional level
and MWNA highly encourages club level coaches to complete this course.
To be a Rep/Dev level coach you must have attained Development Accreditation so if you are interested in pursuing a coaching pathway it’s a great idea to do this course.
This workshop is the second component of the Development accreditation course.
The first part is online (see below) which you must complete before this next stage which is a face-to-face teaching of your coaching development.
Please register your interest to Helen Dean email@example.com BEFORE enrolling online as we will let you know if the course is going ahead – we need minimum of 8 participants first.
• September 14 @ 9:00 am – 2:00 pm – sign on will take place at 8.45am
• To register for this course access your MyNetball participant login and follow the links to select and enrol
• Coach Developer: Netball NSW
• Course Coordinator: Helen Dean email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Course Code: DCC Manly Warringah 3103
• Minimum age of entry (15 years)
• Must be a current member of Netball NSW
- Course Pre-requisite:
• Completion of Netball Australia Foundation Coaching Course
• Completion of Netball Australia Development Online Course
• Current Section 1 Umpire Theory Examination pass (70% above)
• Minimum of 8 participants, maximum of 12 participants.
For more information on coaching accreditation or enrolment links please go to https://nsw.netball.com.au/netball-nsw-coaching-accreditation/
MWNA subsidizes 50% of the cost of accredited courses for their members so send in a copy of your certificate saying the course has been successfully completed and your receipts together with your bank details for reimbursement to Helen Dean.